Orlando Cat Café
Client: Orlando Cat Café
Technology: WordPress, Web Design, Crowd Funding
Project FeatureThe Orlando Cat Café is a new venture opening in the Four Corners of Lake County where cat lovers can sip coffee and mingle with adoptable kittens and cats.
We built a site to announce the opening and to link to a crowd-funding campaign. The site includes a blog, newsletter subscriptions and links to affiliated parties.
We developed this site in WordPress. WordPress offers many advantages over standard HTML-based websites, including:
- Content is easily added to the site in the form of posts and pages.
- An online editor is included and no programming or HTML knowledge is required.
- WordPress is SEO friendly. Appropriate meta tags and descriptions are added to the site automatically and major search engines are notified when new content is added.
- Thousands of plugins are available in order to extend its functionality.
- The style of the site can be changed to fit changing needs without a complete re-engineering of the site.
- WordPress is a secure platform that has controls in place to prevent unauthorized access.
- Additional features can be added such as video content and interactive web forms.