Express POS OnlinePoint of Sale Equipment Ecommerce Site
Client: Express POS Online
Industry: Financial Services, Ecommerce
Technology: WordPress, WooCommerce, Web Design
Express POS is a online retailer of Point of Sale systems and credit card readers. We built an eCommerce solution for them utilizing WordPress and WooCommerce with modifications for creating custom quotes.
Express POS had special requirements for their ecommerce store. We were able to develop a solution where existing clients can login to the site and retrieve custom quotes for POS terminals and supplies. New clients are able to register for access on the site so they can make orders and request quotes.
We developed this site in WordPress. WordPress offers many advantages over standard HTML-based websites, including:
- Content is easily added to the site in the form of posts and pages.
- An online editor is included and no programming or HTML knowledge is required.
- WordPress is SEO friendly. Appropriate meta tags and descriptions are added to the site automatically and major search engines are notified when new content is added.
- Thousands of plugins are available in order to extend its functionality.
- The style of the site can be changed to fit changing needs without a complete re-engineering of the site.
- WordPress is a secure platform that has controls in place to prevent unauthorized access.
- Additional features can be added such as video content and interactive web forms.
This site is hosted and managed on a Veritex.cloud WordPress Management plan. This allows the site be regularly updated with security patches and is monitored for suspicious activity. Site backups are also maintained.