Caponi's CannolisChorus and theater group in Clermont, FL
Client: Caponi’s Cannolis
Industry: Theater, Arts
Technology: WordPress, Web Design
Caponi’s Cannolis needed an updated website where students can find information about and register for classes and summer camps.
We developed a WordPress site that allowed students and parents to subscribe to newsletters and register for classes and camps.
We developed this site in WordPress. WordPress offers many advantages over standard HTML-based websites, including:
- Content is easily added to the site in the form of posts and pages.
- An online editor is included and no programming or HTML knowledge is required.
- WordPress is SEO friendly. Appropriate meta tags and descriptions are added to the site automatically and major search engines are notified when new content is added.
- Thousands of plugins are available in order to extend its functionality.
- The style of the site can be changed to fit changing needs without a complete re-engineering of the site.
- WordPress is a secure platform that has controls in place to prevent unauthorized access.
- Additional features can be added such as video content and interactive web forms.
This site is hosted and managed on the SecuriHost Small Business WordPress Management plan. This allows the site be regularly updated with security patches and is monitored for suspicious activity. Site backups are also maintained.
Interested in Working with Us?